Special Session Proposals
|Monday, 13 December 2021||Special Session Proposal Deadline|
|Monday, 3 January 2022||Special Session Acceptance Notification|
|Wednesday, 16 February 2022||Special Session Paper Submission Deadline|
The ICIP 2022 Organizing Committee invites proposals for Special Sessions on new or emerging topics in image processing. Of particular interest are topics that have not been covered in regular ICIP sessions over the last few years and that have the potential to have a major impact on the field in the near future.
Special Session proposals must contain the following information:
- Title of the proposed Special Session
- Names, affiliations, and contact information of the session organizers
- Brief biographies of the session organizers
- Brief description of the proposed session topic and discussion on why this is a good topic for an ICIP 2022 special session (up to 500 words)
- List of six (6) contributed papers (including titles, author names and affiliations, and a short abstract). Upon acceptance of the special session proposal, contributed papers will be submitted just like regular papers. At most one paper in the session can be authored by the organizers.
Proposals will be evaluated based on topic timeliness and expected impact, qualifications of the organizers, and the list of contributed papers and their authors.
The papers in each accepted Special Session will undergo a review process similar to that of the regular papers submitted to ICIP 2022.
Proposals should be submitted through the online form, below. Inquiries should be sent via e-mail to the Special Sessions Chairs Mujdat Cetin and Patrick Le Callet at email@example.com.
All who submitted special session proposals will be informed of the decisions of the technical program chairs of ICIP 2022 by email on Monday, January 3 2022.
Questions regarding Special Sessions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.